By
Subject

hrat ligu

rad by som sa pridal hrat ligu za Dallas

Date
By
Subject

Re: hrat ligu

Jsi tam, hodne stesti! Hrajeme az do konce :):)

Date
By
Subject

Pridanie sa do ligy

Rad by som sa pridal do ligy barl by som Capitals. Ď za odpoveď.

Date
By
Subject

Re: Pridanie sa do ligy

Super! Konečně i někdo ze SR. Pls, přečti si i pravidla. A hlavně doufám, že to myslíš vážně a budeš hrát až do konce :):):)

Date
By
Subject

AAEX

AAEX is looking better every day.. nice work with the charts.. :)

Date
By
Subject

League status?

Is this league alive? I red the rules and the league looks good. I would like to join this...

Date
By
Subject

Re: League status?

Sorry, but the league did not start. There are only 5 or 6 of us wanting to join it and play. According to rules, the minimum number of players should be 10. But I can ask others and maybe we can play a league only to have a fun. I'll let you know.

Date
By
Subject

Re: Re: League status?

I think it would be best if we could start now "a fun league" and when we get more members we could start "the real league".. How about if you make 30 player open league with no password with 6 of us and let others to join it, then if the player is passive or something else is wrong with him you could kick him out and get a new player to replace him... and when you have enough players who can play and have read the rules you could start "the real league".. What do you think?

Date
By
Subject

Re: Re: Re: League status?

Oh and if you make the fun league and want people to join it, I think the name is important... It should be at top of the list so start the name with "A", add some "euro" things and something that catches eyes like "tits" or "lol"... That last one was a joke but it works haha... Well I think you probably knew all this already...

<< 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 >>

Search site

© 2009 EXHT is registered mark. All rights reserved.

EXHT is registered mark. All rights reserved.