FORUM

Date
By
Subject

Re: Re: Re: Re: League status?

I have experience with Euro X Hockey Tour with NHL2k9. Before I started EXHT I sent many many messages to owners of NHL10. Maybe 100 messages. Only 3 - 4 answers. I think there is no chance to find 30 players. I can create an open league, but the problem is that I want a league only for players from Europe. But we can try it.

Date
By
Subject

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: League status?

Yeah.. It's damn hard to find 30 active players from Europe to play league.. I will send messages to European players when I see them..

Date
By
Subject

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: League status?

Maybe it helps. I'll do the same.

Date
By
Subject

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: League status?

Hey can I pick a team for the league? I'd like St. Louis Blues..

Date
By
Subject

exht

Hi, I would like to join this leage. Gamertag is Hulldolfan. Any idea when you plan for the league to start?

Date
By
Subject

Re: exht

Forgot to confirm in original post that I have read the rules.

Date
By
Subject

Re: Re: exht

Super! I hope the 1st league start very soon. It depends on number of players. If you have friends wanting really to play, let them know.

Date
By
Subject

DRAFT OF EXHT RULES

I've tried to create rules which cover all situations and possibilities. But i don't say they're the best. If u have any advices, let's go with them. I established 2 2k9 leagues and I found that Admin must be strict to players whose are inactive. That's the reason I published "punishment" as well. And I'll follow it.

Date
By
Subject

Not European player

Is it alowed non european players on the league? I'm from Brazil but i would like to participate specially becouse your sliders seems to be very good for realistic games. Gametarg is Honome

Date
By
Subject

Re: Not European player

Hi Honome! Unfortunately, at this moment EXHT is only for European players. There is only one reason - time different. There is about 6 - 8 hrs less in Brazil than in Europe. So, if you want to play with me at 18:00 Brasil time, I have to wake up at 2 am. Sorry, but maybe in future, because it's problem to find players from Europe to play. I'll let you know, if any change :D.

<< 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 >>

Search site

© 2009 EXHT is registered mark. All rights reserved.

EXHT is registered mark. All rights reserved.